How CoolSculpting Works, Pineville, NC
If you are in Pineville and would like to learn more about how CoolSculpting works, then all you need to do is call us at Cool Renewal Spa.
Have you heard of CoolSculpting, but you aren’t sure if it’s right for you? Would you like more information about how CoolSculpting works before deciding if you’d like to try it? At Cool Renewal Spa, we think explaining how CoolSculpting works is one of the most exciting things we do (besides seeing our clients’ results), and we would love to give you the opportunity to learn more.
If you have areas of stubborn body fat, like a muffin top or love handles, then you know that finding clothes that fit and feeling confident about your body can be a challenge. Even if you exercise regularly, sometimes there are certain areas that just won’t slim down. Luckily, CoolSculpting is the perfect solution for you!
- CoolSculpting is an FDA-cleared alternative to surgical liposuction that uses Cryolipolysis™ fat-freezing technology to safely and effectively kill unwanted fat cells.
- No anesthetic is needed, and no incisions need to be made. You can return to your regular routine right after being treated.
- With targeted cooling, your fat is safely chilled to damage the fat cells without harming any of your surrounding skin or tissue.
- During the weeks that follow the treatment, your body will naturally eliminate the damaged fat cells, leaving you looking slimmer.
- The CoolSculpting device will use a combination of gentle vacuum pressure and cooling to treat the fat below the skin and freeze and kill the unwanted fat cells. The most common areas we treat are the waist, thighs, saddlebags, abdomen, love handles and muffin tops.
If you are in Pineville, North Carolina and you would like to learn more about how CoolSculpting works, then all you need to do is call us at Cool Renewal Spa today to schedule a body sculpting consultation. We know you’ll love the results!