You’re enticed by the idea of CoolSculpting and the promise of a leaner, slimmer body. However, you’re not sure if this fat loss procedure is the right one for you. If you’re wondering if you’re a candidate for CoolSculpting, ask yourself these five questions:
- Are you male or female? Although men and women hold onto fat in different areas, CoolSculpting works for both genders.
- Where do you want to reshape your body? Whether you want to eliminate fat from your abdomen, love handles, upper arms, or chin, CoolSculpting can remove unwanted fat from these stubborn areas for good.
- Have you had another procedure to improve your appearance? These can include laser treatments, body enhancements, or facial injections.
- Would you consider a non-surgical fat loss procedure? CoolSculpting requires no downtime and has been cleared by the FDA.
- Are you within 30 pounds of your ideal weight? Generally speaking, CoolSculpting is designed for those who regularly diet and exercise, but who need help getting rid of stubborn fat.
Here at Cool Renewal Spa, we want you to come into our spa for an initial consultation to discuss whether you’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting and your personal goals. To schedule your initial consultation or to find out more about the CoolSculpting procedure, give us a call today. Remember, one phone call could be the difference between what you’re doing now and the body you’ve always wanted!